BPMethods Services offer professional guidance assisting management teams and practitioners when council is temporarily needed or when additional resources are required.
We can be available on-demand or execute on your behalf acting as an extension to your management team. In either case our goal is to transfer the how-to knowledge helping your staff become proficient and self-sufficient in business process management and improvement.
We offer four classes of services:
Customer dissatisfaction, employee frustration, poor performance and disappointing results are symptoms of underlying business problems. Sometimes the root-causes of these problems are hidden in the processes used to run your business.
BPMethods' Business Process Assessment is a rapid analytic and improvement service designed to help expose weakness in existing process design and reveal possible quick-fix solutions to restore operations to satisfactory performance.
Guidance Services from BPMethods are available when you need them. They are designed to help you get the most from our products and master the best practice techniques used by industry leaders.
- On-Demand Coaching is an on-call resource that helps you to understand and apply BPM best practices and use our Products to meet your specific business needs.
- Business-Focused Training for BPMethods' Products can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your organization, management team and workforce.
Managed Services from BPMethods provide hands-on support and execution if your internal resources are unavailable or unfamiliar with business process management and improvement.
- The Portfolio Management Service develops and manages a Business Process Portfolio.
- The Project Management Service initiates and runs Business Process Improvement Projects.
- The Program Management Service drives and executes a Continuous Process Improvement Program.
IT Vendor Services
BPMethods Go-To-Market Planning Services
help IT vendors craft and refine business process-centric strategies and value
propositions that customers recognize as unique and competitors find difficult
to counter in all geographies and cultures.
- Solution Roadmap Planning determines your
- Multipath Marketing Planning determines your
message, voice and media;
- Business Development planning determines your channels and
Execution Planning determines how you close